“I feel both a greater inner permission to be tender, & also a distinct sense of a shift in my process ~ that I am now moving towards thriving again rather than surviving & our session was the turning point. I feel more empowerment in the journey that I have been on after being witnessed through verbalizing it. I think that more than anything, our session allowed me to see the sacredness & health in my decision. It represented to me that this process deserves a doula just as birth does, & therefore it has been a deep & beautiful journey, even though difficult, & not a shameful thing to shove under the rug. THANK YOU for holding that space.”
~Nisa, Abortion Support Client
Some examples of what I offer for women before, during, or after abortion are:
- Non-medical & heart centered attention
- A nurturing presence preparing, during, & after
- House calls & transportation
- Assistance exploring & using natural pain coping techniques such as visualization, massage, breathing, mantras, & other doula tools
- Help identifying & expressing feelings, values, & intentions
- Individualized referrals to trusted local practitioners, books, & websites
- Wisdom gained from witnessing & supporting women with these experiences over the past decade
- Facilitation of dialogue with your own body wisdom & intuition
- Perspective on what’s normal
- Practical, emotional, spiritual, nutritional, & herbal options for self care
- Assistance designing or carrying out a customizable ritual for release, healing, & closure
My Client’s Words
“I cannot say enough positive things about Samantha & my experience with her. It is always so rewarding & fulfilling to interact with another person who is not only passionate about what they’re offering, but is a master in what they’re offering- & is fulfilling their soul’s mission. Yes, I would say Samantha is a master of her craft. It’s clear that she has spent countless hours learning, researching, & diving into information, as well as deeply connecting with her own inner wisdom. She presents everything with a deep sense of care, purpose, compassion, honoring, trust, wisdom & clarity. I feel so thankful to have met her & been able to share my experience with her. I would recommend her services to every woman I know.” ~Danielle
“I could have gone to a therapist for a million years & not had the experience of feeling that valid & valued” ~ Gillian
I provide in-depth continuity of care & support for abortion experiences in one-on-one sessions through my mentorship programs. See details here.
Doula care for in-clinic procedure + transportation ~ $200
Postpartum doula care, minimum of 2 hours @ $25/hr
No one should ever go without support because of lack of funding.
If you truly cannot afford the financial investment please don’t hesitate to contact me. If I cannot meet your needs by offering a sliding scale, payment plan, or work for trade, I will still share valuable resources & referrals. For more info about options for reciprocity, please see this page.