Miscarriage and Abortion E-course
ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!
This Miscarriage & Abortion Support e-course was created for doulas, midwives, doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, social service providers, and community advocates. This curriculum is vital for anyone seeking literacy in the full spectrum of reproductive health & pregnancy experiences. Students will be guided to provide confident, informed & empowering care that respects the mind, body, & spirit as an integrated whole.
We will answer the following questions and more:
- How common are miscarriage & abortion?
- What is the functional anatomy & physiology of the most common clinical procedures? How do we provide individualized care for each of these options?
- What are foods, plant medicines, and other practical lifestyle choices that facilitate physical healing?
- How can we support healing through spiritual exploration, ritual, and ceremony?
- What natural pain coping techniques such as visualization, massage, breathing, mantras, & other ‘doula tools’ are useful in support of all pregnancy releases?
This is a learn-at-your-own-pace course.
Once enrolled, students receive:
- Access to 10 robust learning modules with clearly defined Key Concepts
- Custom anatomy & physiology diagrams illustrating the process of both in & out of clinical setting methods & procedures
- Reflection Questions for each module, deepening personal inquiry, clarifying Key Concepts
- Entry into a private facebook group to share & discuss “Reflection Questions” & any questions you come up with on your own, get feedback & support from me personally as well as you fellow students.
- Monthly livestream Q&A sessions with me for the entire year of 2018.
- Intake form, Intentions Worksheet, Postpartum Care, & other documents I have personally developed & used with clients.
- Access to future editions of this course including resources, new sections, etc.
Click “Add to Cart” below to pre-register for this course at a heavily discounted price!
sign up below to receive a free pdf download of the a carefully curated resource list for this curriculum.
Payment plans are possible. Please reach out to inquire if needed.