10-25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage during the first 20 weeks.
People experiencing miscarriage & loss deserve care & support.
The care I provide is tailored to the individual’s needs.
Some examples of what I offer during & after miscarriage:
- Unconditional acceptance & validation
- A nurturing presence during process or procedures, & help preparing for them (if applicable)
- Assistance exploring & using natural pain coping techniques such as breath, visualization, massage & more
- Non-medical, confidential, & heart centered attention
- Help identifying & expressing feelings, values, & goals
- Wisdom gained from witnessing & supporting women with these experiences over the past decade
- Facilitation of dialogue with your own body wisdom & intuition
- Perspective on what’s normal
- Resources & suggestions for practical, emotional, spiritual, nutritional, & herbal options to regain balance
- Assistance designing or carrying out a customizable ritual for release, healing, & closure
- House calls or transportation if needed
- Individualized referrals to trusted local practitioners, books, & websites
My Client’s Words
“I cannot say enough positive things about Samantha & my experience with her. It is always so rewarding & fulfilling to interact with another person who is not only passionate about what they’re offering, but is a master in what they’re offering- & is fulfilling their soul’s mission. Yes, I would say Samantha is a master of her craft. It’s clear that she has spent countless hours learning, researching, & diving into information, as well as deeply connecting with her own inner wisdom. She presents everything with a deep sense of care, purpose, compassion, honoring, trust, wisdom & clarity. I feel so thankful to have met her & been able to share my experience with her. I would recommend her services to every woman I know.” ~Danielle
“I could have gone to a therapist for a million years & not had the experience of feeling that valid & valued” ~ Gillian
I provide in-depth continuity of care & support for miscarriage experiences in one-on-one sessions through my mentorship programs. See details here.
I also offer doula care for in-clinic procedures + transportation ~ $200
Postpartum doula care, minimum of 2 hours @ $25/hr
No one should ever go without support because of lack of funding.
If you truly cannot afford the financial investment please don’t hesitate to contact me. If I cannot meet your needs by offering a sliding scale, payment plan, or work for trade, I will still share valuable resources & referrals. For more info about options for reciprocity, please see this page.