- Our bodies are sacred, capable, & beautiful
- The mind, body, & spirit connection deserves reverence & respect
- We can experience embodied joy & personal power by cultivating healthy sexuality & fertility
- We have a right to informed consent through understanding the risks & benefits of a myriad of choices
- No thing & no one should ever enter the vagina or womb without complete informed consent. “consent” is from the Latin “con” meaning “with” & “sentire” meaning “feeling”. To me this validates the notion that consent is at its roots an emotional agreement & resonance, not an intellectual understanding or passive permission given.