A Few of My Heros
- Elizabeth Davis – my midwifery teacher, luminary, & boss ass bitch
- Michel Odent – French, fabulous, natural childbirth expert & advocate OB
- Alisa Vitti – Holistic hormonal health specialist: the ultimate “Cycle Support” guru. I have watched hours of her speaking on youtube, love her book, & almost every thing that comes out of her mouth is something that I would say
- Christiane Northrup – the matriarch of Holistic Women’s Health. If I could buy a copy of her book Women’s Bodies Women’s Wisdom for every single woman I know, I would.
- Ina May Gaskin – if you read only one book about birth, read Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth. She hugged me at a Midwifery Today Conference!
- All of my friends who make SQUAT Radical Birth Journal a reality
- Non-denominational pregnancy options counseling Backline
- 24 hour Sexual Assault Support SARC
- For anyone struggling with pregnancy, birth, or postpartum related anxiety or depression: you are not alone! Break the isolation. Call the lovely ladies over at Baby Blues Connection to get both a sympathetic ear & a find a group near you